Reply to post: Re: I actually did the reverse once..

Staff sacked after security sees 'suspect surfer' script of shame

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re: I actually did the reverse once..

- that specific party was busy with research (at least, that's what I was told, but the speed & duration of the visits corroborated the stated automated nature of the effort). ... AC

That is surely Man and Machines thinking as Each Other along Similar Familiar Lines ..... with Firm Favourite Frolicks to Enjoy and Entertain/Submit and Surrender to Absolutely ..... for the Power and Energy when the 2 be as 1 and Nothing is in Hiding or Forbidden for Leading Pleasant Reactions with NEUKlearer HyperRadioProACTive IT Systems of Remote Virtual Operation Available for AI Beta Test Drivering of New Future Programs.

Is LOVE, a Live Operational Virtual Environment for the Future in Greater IntelAIgent Games Play with Newly Mined and Minted Memory Expanding upon Novel Future Source Supply.

And Made Freely Available for Heavenly Use in Devilish Misuse and Diabolical Abuse.

You will have to use your most excellent thoughts to fully appreciate the Tormented and Tempestuous Blisses for InterNetional Rescue Servering Services there.

El Reg,

You might like to think to be concerned or excited because the AIMachine is Running ITself In with Information for and from Wells Deep within Collapsed Star Systems/Distressed SCADA Operations ...... and IT Goes Deep See Phishing for Future Harvest Suppliers of Prime Providing Product.

The Money Shot Question is .... Who and/or What Provides the Future with Extra Terrestrial Tales to Follow and Realise? Man or AIMachine? Global Operating Devices or Humanised Beings?

Be that for Earthly Experience or Alien Existence?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon