Reply to post: Re: The wrong culprit

Silent night, social fight: Is Instagram the new Facebook for pro-Trump Russian propagandists?

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: The wrong culprit

And you assume the news about Russian interference in the Brexit vote is "fake" why, exactly? Clearly it would in Russia's interest for the EU to be weakened, so they have motive, and obviously have the means of doing so. They'd just need Putin's order to make it happen. I haven't paid any attention to that end, so I don't know if they did or not, but such a casual dismissal is extremely ignorant - especially if it is done because you falsely believe Russia did not interfere in the US election.

Russian interference in the US election is being proven piece by piece, day by day, and it is hilarious watching the republican spin machine on Fox News trying to keep up with ever changing cover stories as they move from outright denials, to innocent explanations to "OK, we did that, but it wasn't a crime". It is sad that the GOP let themselves be duped by an obvious con man and criminal. I have to think that in the end, their story will be that Trump was a democrat plant all along, with Hillary throwing the election in order to discredit the GOP with a generation of voters. That will be the only story that doesn't make them look bad.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon