Reply to post: Re: Thank you very much, government ..

Wow, what a lovely early Christmas present for Australians: A crypto-busting super-snoop law passes just in time

FooCrypt

Re: Thank you very much, government ..

Im looking at immigration opportunities to bypass what has been an on going 5 year struggle against the Liberal Parties stance on encryption. If you know any, message me via www.foocrypt.net.

I was nuked 2.7 years ago, the Australian Signals Directorate placed a caveat in my Defence Export Controls permit, wanting to know if my software or variations are used in Weapon of Mass Destruction programs.

Be Protected, Get ….…..

The FooKey METHOD :

http://foocrypt.net/the-fookey-method

The common flaws in ALL encryption technologies to date are :

1. Typing on a KeyBoard to enter the password

2. Clicking on the Mouse / Pointer device that controls the location of the cursor

3. Some person or device looking / recording your screen as you type the password

4. The human developing a password that is easily guess, or can be brute forced due to its length

5. Sharing the password with a third party to decrypt the data

6. Storing the encrypted data in a secure location so no unauthorised access can be made to either the key(s) to decrypt the data or the encrypted data itself

7. The Right Wing Policies of the Liberal Party of Australia, being forced into law

FooCrypt, A Tale Of Cynical Cyclical Encryption, takes away the ‘BAD GUYS’ by providing you with software engineered to alleviate all the above.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019