Reply to post:

Funnily enough, China fuming, senator cheering after Huawei CFO cuffed by Canadian cops at Uncle Sam's request

Maelstorm Bronze badge
Meh

"At the request of the US side, the Canadian side arrested a Chinese citizen not violating any American or Canadian law. The Chinese side firmly opposes and strongly protests over such kind of actions which seriously harmed the human rights of the victim,"

I'm sorry, for China to claim that this is a violation of her human rights is just laughable...especially when you look at China's human rights violations over their history. Pot, meet Kettle.

If the United States wasn't so damn arrogant and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong all the time, then these other countries wouldn't be so keen on acquiring weapons to defend themselves against us. It's a game of control. Look at North Korea. The only reason why they want nuclear weapons is to counter the United States. So take a look: The axis of evil is Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, and Libya. Two of those were invaded. Syria in in a civil war, and Libya disposed of their dictator. So looking at that, I can see why Kim Jong Un want's nuclear weapons. I would be nervous too.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019