Reply to post: Nice to know that everything is okay....

Angry Googlers demand bosses pull the wings off 'Dragonfly' censored Chinese search engine

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Nice to know that everything is okay....

I've gone anonymous ... that way, NOBODY will know that it was me that wrote this comment.

(It was a last minute thing - I came to my senses and went for the safe option)

I heard the other day, that a Russian type was being done for not being able to prove how he had earned his money.

Ha!

We got him ... that 'one twat' that was corrupt (the system is definitely fair to everybody).

This comes on the back of 'female abuse' in the arts world ... clearly a small minority of offenders.

After this; the term 'casting couch' can be seen to be not warranting official language status, as only a few blokes were actually involved.

In fact, after a number of exposes (not least that little French pillock that brought down the financial system); it seems clear that we (humanity) are absolutely on it ... and the Google staff initiative simply reinforces this view.

I'm sick of people (tin hat wearers) complaining of their digital world being completely screwed by ... er ... who?

The Illuminati?

If you don't get the views that you expected (on YouTube), it's because your video was simply not viewed many times - and it's not reasonable for YouTube to count views from special interest groups because they would obviously watch the video anyway.

So if you are whining about that, then you need to understand that Google is covering your back.

This 'Google staff initiative' proves it!

You (every individual) are not an algorithm, whereby your digital world is moderated according to everything that makes you 'You'.

... and there are no 'low paid (so called) Asian staff', managing lists of people of greater interest.

If that was the case, the entire body of Google staff would have revolted.

The fact that Google (Alphabet) dropped it's 'Do no evil' clause, is entirely irrelevant.

This had (and has) no bearing on company policy.

Simply put:

There is no censorship.

No crushing of free speech.

No suppression of innovation (hey, the big companies love competition).

"To be, or not to be" was the product of deluded minds.

... and if it was correct in Elizabethan times ... it has long since died a death.

The Google staff initiative, in truth, reminds us that we are all okay

... er ... to such an extent, that we don't even have to think about ourselves being brainwashed

We can spare our time for the Chinese, because these are the brainwashed people

... not us ;)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon