Reply to post:

Microsoft menaced with GDPR mega-fines in Europe for 'large scale and covert' gathering of people's info via Office

anatak

Fine the maximum amount. Use the fine to switch 90% to linux.

Check the remaining 10%. Fine again the maximum amount. Use it to switch 90% of the remaining 10% to linux.

Repeat till they get the message.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019