No Zip drive around here (I had a parallel port Zip that I tossed about three years ago, within 6 months, a friend had an urgent need to access some zip disks). I do have:
* Mystery hard drive (SMD? has a sticker with error map on top)
* various DAT-72 tapes (some were scratch tapes for testing, some might be dead)
* various floppes (for backup/transfer data off of production equipment)
* 2 Windows 95 CDs.
* DOS 6.22/Win 3.1 installation disk set
* Targus USB dongle with MicroSD, SD, CF, XD, and a couple more interfaces
* many SIMMS/DIMMS
* Windows Update Windows 98 Service Pack 1 CD ("Do Not Make Illegal Copies of This Disc")
* USB Microsoft optical mouse (the kind with the cool red translucent plastic)
* Belt clip for an AT&T cordless phone
* Trident TVGA9000i-2 ISA video card
OMG... that's just what's in my desk at work. I'm afraid to look around the shelves and cabinets, let alone my basement at home!