Reply to post: Re: This

Samsung 'reveals' what looks like a tablet that folds into a phone, but otherwise we're quite literally left in the dark

Semtex451 Silver badge

Re: This

I'm old enough to remember when we looked at things with a squarish aspect ratio, it was called a cathode ray tube, or CRT for short. Boy we were very pleased with those for donkeys years, and I miss 'em

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019