Reply to post: Re: I swear to Cthulhu, Michael O'Rielly is fekkin' insane.

Pirate radio = drug dealing and municipal broadband is anti-competitive censorship

DCFusor Silver badge

Re: I swear to Cthulhu, Michael O'Rielly is fekkin' insane.

I regret I only have one upvote to give. This partisanship is utterly nuts - all the parties involved have been "in power" time and time again, the situation just gets monotonically worse, and whoever is out of power spends all their time, with all too much success, convincing people that it's they guys currently driving who are lost. As if the other guys weren't lost themselves when they drove the bus.

Nope...they think the only obstacles are each other and we're just cattle for them to farm. And they wonder why nut jobs get voted for - people are desperate for something better - not just change, but positive change, and failing that - burn it down so we can start clean again.

The current situation reminds me of the awe some held over the US civil war, amazed that brother would be against brother. But it's what I see now on the media, and less so (thank $diety), in real life.

We can be civil if we decide to be - it's happened in the past in my own lifetime. Let's encourage it to re-appear.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019