Reply to post: Microsoft clearly has abismal QA standards!

Memo to Microsoft: Windows 10 is broken, and the fixes can't wait

Thrifty Scot

Microsoft clearly has abismal QA standards!

This article was both refreshing and very interesting. Well written indeed and I agree with all that Andrew has written. I would add that it is not only MICROSOFT that we should be concerned about. It is indeed alarming that a huge organisation such as Microsoft continue to get it wrong again and again on such an absurd scale and clearly they could not care less. However if we combine Microsoft's failures with other large organisations that have also failed on a catastrophic scale such as TSB Bank and their disastrous implementation of a new online banking platform, Facebook's leaking of millions of users data etc. It is clear to me that the whole industry of software development is leading us all into dire straits and it needs to learn/change as a matter of the utmost urgency. Clearly QA (Quality Assurance) is non existent in these companies and they need to learn /implement the principals of right first time development. Having the Customer test your product is not QA. It is a policy of Disaster!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon