Reply to post: all of my hate.

Insects with farts that smell like coriander assist in covering up Paris's aroma d'urine

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

all of my hate.

There are about a dozen of them currently taped to my walls and ceiling because the easiest and least smelly way to get rid of the lil' sons of whores is to tape them to whatever they're crawling on and gently peel them off (dead) a week later, gently fold the tape over, and bin the bundle. Obvious downsides include there being bugs on your walls for days as part of a fairly twisted anti-aesthetic. Like maybe it'll make your bedroom look like a really crazy person sleeps there, I dunno. "I'm not CRAZY but..." if there was a trigger that I could pull, I would probably be able to make this species extinct and not regret it.

I used to hate fleas! Fleas are horrible but hey! There are drugs that make my cat into a fully automatic flea-murdering haz-mat site, but these little bastards usually don't care about chemicals. Here's an obligatory horror story for you. Mind you, I never had those degrees of nightmare yet, but I want to be so, so far away when Ohio gets that bad. It just got cold enough that the ones that found their way in already ought to be the last.

...for this year. This is the 8th since I first saw one.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon