Reply to post:

London flatmate (Julian Assange) sues landlord (government of Ecuador) in human rights spat

pɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
Black Helicopters

its a strange one with Assange.

I do agree to a point with his leaking of documents that expose wrongdoing on a government level, but on a personal level I cant help but think hes a first class prick and is not helping himself.

its total bullshit that a woman goes to the police to ask advice if she can force someone to have a HIV test and then a few days later the whole thing ends up as a rape charge.

I have no doubt that the men in suits, dark glasses with an earpiece with matching microphone up the sleeve are out to get him. What does he expect? you poke at a sleeping dog its going to bite you. eventually.

Now hes having a go at the people who have kindly kept him out of an American spooks prison cell. I would not be surprised if they kicked him out the embassy. If someone was staying in my house for years paying no rent or anything towards the food bill, then started to complain at the internet access then I think he would be out the door, or at least direct him out the back door and off to an airport on a dark and misty night, slipping past the spooks watching the door for him.....

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon