Reply to post: hyprocrites

Leaked memo: No internet until you clean your bathroom, Ecuador told Julian Assange

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

hyprocrites

Wow, just wow. Most of the commentards here better hope they never rat out someone powerful - many of whom have publicly called for his death, and who have the power and track record of doing just that -

And not one affected party claims any of it was anything but utter truth about the moral turpitude and lawbreaking of those he revealed the secrets of.

I guess the 5 eyes have plenty of astroturfers, or at least people working for them who were implicted by what wikileaks revealed. Who else would even care? Anyone thinking knew all this crap already, all Assange provided was proof in their own words, which again, they don't even deny.

And that's from someone who thinks he's a prick and did it mostly for his own ends. I don't care, I'm just glad the truth of actions by many officially empowered but very bad actors is out.

The keyboard warriors here who lack the same level of courage or morals should be ashamed. Things are this bad because no one else stepped up to the plate.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon