Reply to post: The way I see it...

It is 2018 and the NHS is still counting the cost of WannaCry. Carry the 2, + aftermath... um... £92m

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

The way I see it...

80% of the cleanup costs should be billed to the NSA and the other 20% to Microsoft for the always enabled SMB that the spooks kit exploted.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020