Reply to post: Re: Christmas is essentially Page 71 of the Brand New Monty Python Bok

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave me tea... pigs-in-blankets-flavoured tea

I ain't Spartacus Gold badge

Re: Christmas is essentially Page 71 of the Brand New Monty Python Bok

Mr Anon,

I feel your pain, of your autistic son's music choices. That really seems to be a thing with the condition. The autistic daughter of friends had a thing for the 15-to-1 theme tune. Which they were required to play in the car more times than any human being should have to put up with. While the autistic girl we used to do respite care for had a real passion for 'King of the Swingers' from the 'Jungle Book'. I've sung that song more times than I care to remember - although amazingly I still don't hate it. I reserve that loathing for her other favourite, off a children's music tape, which was a talentless arse singing the names of the colours to the worst cheap keyboard backing imaginable. Arrggghhh!! Sometimes though, the choice is screaming or awful music (alongside the quieter but more insistent screaming inside your own head). I hope for better music choices for you in future. To quote Churchill, "keep buggering on."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon