Reply to post:

Facebook sued for exposing content moderators to Facebook

Jamie Jones Silver badge

so being pro-Trump, a Republican, a Conservative, or a non-Democrat non-liberal gets your content BANNED, right?

Nope.

because EVERYONE that disagrees with a Demo[n][c,r]at politician is a [insert pejorative ending in 'phobe'], right?

Nope. Only the ones who are.

I happen to hate what SJW's are doing on college campuses and in the media, and every ELSE for that matter.

So do I. I hate it when the right do it as well.

is THAT hate speech?

Errrr. No. WTF?

I also disagree with pretty much EVERYTHING Obama did and stood for. Is THAT hate speech?

Errm, *EVERYTHING*? That probably makes you some impartial bigot - just like trump, who is revoking decissions not because they are bad, but because "obama did it"

But hate speech? Again, no.

It seems that according to some, it is. And that's my point.

No, according to Fox news, stroppy Tomi Lahren, and whiney Lauren Southern it's according to some, but those poor persecuted little snowflakes make up their own bullshit constantly.

I say let the 'hate groups' say what they want. At least that way you know where they are, what they're up to. When the 'shock factor' wears off, they'll just dwindle into a very small number of fringe kooks, unable to accomplish anything because nobody pays attention to them any more.

but that's not "the agenda" to let them speak so that their folly will be known - instead they, meaning anyone NOT agreeing with 'the left', must be CONTROLLED, or SILENCED, or something similar. This is why censorship is bad. The censors get to JUDGE.

You see, you started off this paragraph well, but then you fell back into your tired old paranoid "left persecutes the right" bullshit.

I suppose you think mainstream media is biased to the left? Naaah, Fox is 100% trump propaganda network, and the other main channels are largely corporate democrat... in other words, the media are corporate whores, biased to the centre-right (democrats) and the loony-right (republicans).

If you think any of them are "the left", you don't know what "the left" actually is.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon