Reply to post: Shorting stock rewards the slime of the world.

Tesla's chief accounting officer drives off after just a month on the job

JJKing
Flame

Shorting stock rewards the slime of the world.

Congratulations to all those brave Anonymous Cowards sticking their oar in the water deriding Musk and projecting their personal, honest anonymous opinions. If he hadn't started this electric care craze then we would still be stuck with the yuppie Toyota Hybrids and the oil companies would still be destroying the environment in an attempt to further their obscene profits and keep polluting the atmosphere for generations to come. Like the tobacco companies hiding the results of effects of their poisoness product, oil companies have done the same plus they have acquired any possible alternative to the ICE (and I am not talking about those water engines of yester year).

Yes I believe Musk is losing the plot and the stress of Tesla cars is likely the cause. If the manufacturing had gone as envisioned then things would likely be totally different. They only have to get out of their "manufacturing hell" and things will turn around and quickly.

Also, until the company actually goes bankrupt, NOBODY has lost money on their shares. They still own the same number it is just they have a lesser or perhaps in a few weeks, greater value. It is only when you sell them at the lesser price do you then lose money, assuming you bought high and sold low. 1929 was caused by the panic of greedy people selling at a lower price. I like the Warren Buffett quote. When people are greedy be fearful. When people are fearful be greedy. Here is seems the greedy want Tesla to fail so they can make a quick buck. It is disgusting to bet against a company failing to make money where thousands can lose jobs, communities die rather than try and help to build something better where everyone prospers and not just the 1% or the arseholes in wall street.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon