Reply to post: Re: I was pro-remain, but this really is "Project Fear" at work.

I predict a riot: Amazon UK chief foresees 'civil unrest' for no-deal Brexit

codejunky Silver badge

Re: I was pro-remain, but this really is "Project Fear" at work.

@ Dr_N

"Show me the xenophobic remoaners. Or I'm calling, "FAKE NEWS!""

Its a bit hypocritical for you to call my response "Trumpism" when you directly quote Trump himself. The evidence is the first comment of mine in this thread that you replied to (I quote)-

"As remain arguments for hiding in the EU seem to be fear of the world, fear of the US bending us over, fear of China bending us over, doing the will of Russia or even fear of the EU's retaliation (those nasty foreigners) and the comment of pulling up the drawbridge or banning foreigners almost always come from remain."

Are you going to claim you have never found an example of that. If so I suggest you try looking first because I have responded to such more than a few times.

"Or are you trying some of your Russian twitter troll skillz"

Just to ask again (I quote)- "What style is that? A view different to yours? Or is this back to me being even handed in my views of people?". Is claiming I am a Russian troll not proof that you dont have anything else to contribute?

"by saying that because the EU doesn't grant freedom of movement to everyone on the planet it's RACIST!!!!!!"

Did I say that? I call Gremany's invitation to the middle east a terrible mistake and I call the EU accepting it as their problem as a self inflicted migration crisis. But I am talking about some remainers who fear the foreigners outside the EU borders. The fear of the US, China, EU, Russia and someone at one point suggested the world would increase their food prices because they know they could charge what they want. Your repeated claims that I am Russian as if it is some kind of insult doesnt sound great,

"Enough already."

Short of answers, full of the usual trolling? Come back when you have something to contribute to the discussion.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon