"What exactly is the Internet-of-Things?"
1. Its a Smart TV that exists for industry-wide consumer surveillance
2. Its a vacuum cleaner with video cam for remote spying capability
3. Its the very next Alexa / eavesdropping smart-speaker clusterfuck
4. Its a car that will spy on you anywhere / everywhere you go / drive
5. Its a kids toy that will burn your kids privacy badly or even horribly
6. Its a home security device that will often leave the front door open
7. Its a home security system that will track your family for hackers
8. Its a CT scan / hacked medical equipment that gives a lethal dose
9. Its a kettle or home device that's hacked to start a fire while you sleep!
0. Its a cyberwar device for ddosing and conducting WW3 attacks etc.
IoT is basically
1. A solution to a problem no one really cares about versus flying cars
2. An empty marketing sales pitch in search of some real practical use
3. Intelligence / Spying target-device that Govt has promised to exploit
4. A device that phone homes reliably, but fails when you need it to work
5. A host of juicy data left wide-open on an Amazon S3 Cloud bucket
6. A marketing device designed to bump GDP / Surveillance-Economy
7. A 'Scam' perpetrated on unwitting low-hanging-fruit users / consumers
8. A clusterfuck of unintended consequences that'll burn vulnerable people
9. Endless devices offering 24/7 Worldwide-Surveillance Orwellian-Hell
0. - *Internet_of_Threats* - *Internet_of_Tat* - *Internet_of_Twats* -