Reply to post: Put the blame where it belongs

Microsoft shoves US govt IT contract where ICE throws kids: Out of sight in a chain-link cage

FrozenShamrock

Put the blame where it belongs

This is not like a company making poison gas for the Nazis to use in a concentration camp. I doubt if the contract Microsoft has with ICE includes optimizing parent-child separation. This moral atrocity is the result of soulless, evil people in the Trump administration who simply do not see anyone who is not them as human beings. The White House Chief of Staff stated in an interview before this hit the fan that separating children from their parents would be a powerful deterrent to illegal immigration (heard it with my own ears on the radio so this is not "fake news"). This inhumane, un-American policy is a deliberate, intentional attempt to be as cruel as possible. This is the kind of thing you would expect from shithole dictatorships such as North Korea, oh wait, I forgot we are now big buddies with the Honorable Kim since Trump admires how his people stand at attention when Kim talks. The truly sad thing is that a recent poll found 55% of self-identified Republicans approve of the policy. This country is screwed, blewed, and tattooed.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019