Reply to post: Re: Yeah - but if I am a "common criminal" I'll definitely find another non-indiegogo to pawn

Unbreakable smart lock devastated to discover screwdrivers exist

Voland's right hand Silver badge

Re: Yeah - but if I am a "common criminal" I'll definitely find another non-indiegogo to pawn

WTF is an "attack dog"?

Real one? Caucasian Shepherd or to a lesser extent a Bulgarian Karakachan. They are originally bred dual purpose - primary as a sheep dog, secondary to defend households including against armed raiders. Anyone who is not identified as a member of the "family" is automatically identified as a target and it literally goes for the kill. There is no messing about, warnings, etc. A pair (male and female) of these is as effective as two 24x7x365 guards armed with submachine guns.

They are considered to be the "most effective perimeter defense" in places where the law is err... a b it .. flexible. I would not use them in a developed country as nobody will give me an insurance for their use as a guard team.

So if the GP is claiming he has an attack dog and it is not one of these, he has an attack toy. Not an attack dog.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019