Reply to post: Re: Can't deny reality

Blood spilled from another US high school shooting has yet to dry – and video games are already being blamed

mattcang

Re: Can't deny reality

I cannot upvote this enough!!! Glad someone had the ability to put reason into these comments....

For all those saying guns are the problem, why not ban knives, lighters, bats, cars, and anything else used to kill people? Cigarettes and alcohol kill more people than guns!

The person who kills another like in these school shootings has a mental issue. It's possible that this person has been aided by desensitization because of movies, TV and violent video games. Can we go more to the root of the problem please?? How easy is it to say 'take the guns'? What's next...take the knives? Takes the bats and rocks and sticks? How about we regulate the use of video games and hold parents liable for what their children take in? How about we invest more money into mental health care? How about we tie responsibility of child to parent? Stop glorifying killers, conduct stronger background checks, enforce existing laws....

Have you seen the behavior of kids nowadays in school? I would not want anyone I care about to be a teacher in the USA. IT IS ALL ABOUT PARENTS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CHILDREN!!! You want to cut down on ALL violence? Get the parents to do their JOB!! SMH

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon