Reply to post:

US Congress finally emits all 3,000 Russian 'troll' Facebook ads. Let's take a look at some

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Reading the rest of the comments I'm going to reply to my own post. I'll happily admit I'm dumb it's what makes me the person I am so now I'll spell out just how dumb I am.

Black Matters US - "The most unprotected black person in America is the black women".

This has nothing to do with black lives matter and has nothing to do with persuading left wing voters to vote, it's clearly a push at right wing voters, by pushing a left wing agenda in a false way pushes right wing people to vote, this also applies to picture two about shooting your own shadow (clever use of a common phrase, listen to popular music to get more on that one). The LGBT one galvanises the bible belt. Next up "Defend the 2nd", I really don't think that needs an explanation and finally the "arab" stuff, well, shoot me with a feather duster (more likely than getting killed in a terrorist attack).

It's all bollocks and unless you can see through it you are doomed to make the mistakes of everyone else, embrace your inner dumbness.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon