Re: Correct horses
Most websites won't let you use a quote because they will consider it too long or not complex enough (no digits or special chars). But quotes are good to protect your password manager datastore.
'maryhadalittlelamb' is easy to pwn because:
- it is not very long
- it is all lowercase
- it's not a quote but a title
- it is a very popular song
I use a quote for the master password of my password manager, but:
- it is much longer, with original case and punctuation
- the song is not that famous outside the circle of the artist's fans
- the quote doesn't contain the title, is not part of the chorus or the first lines of the song
- I've removed a few random chars
Good luck coming up with the same passphrase.