Reply to post: Re: Obama

Cambridge Analytica dismantled for good? Nope: It just changed its name to Emerdata

Michael Habel

Re: Obama

My point is it was ignored when a Liberal did it, but let a conservative do it and suddenly we need to fix the problem. There's a hypocrisy problem here.

Forget it I sussepect this Rag has that insuffrable Metro Euro Onion loving Liberal bent to it, and anyone that even dares to mutter a word about, how President Trump was the type of leader the USoA so desperately needed after Reagan. And, the Commenttards will burn you severely for it.

Breath a word of defence about Brexit, and how the current goverment is doing everything in its power to subvert that outcom. for the benifit of the few London Banksters. At the behest of every other working slob. and oh boy the Downvotes will surly come.*

I can't wait to see this post go down in flames.

*Though to be fair, as this is a "Tech Site", I guess its a fair comp to those who so vehemently flame away, as one must supose that they know on which side of their bread they have their butter on. I mean its not like Bob, the Fisherman, will ever actually have a need for someone with Oracle Database expreance on their team. So is it any wonder that pretty much any, and EVERYONE who doesn't live in London, or in Scotland. Each with ther own reasons to drink the green milk of the bruxelles cow. Suddenly decided, that the EU was not only a waste of time, and money, but was also becoming more, and more dangerus?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon