Reply to post: Fucking Amazon PRIME, endless nagging -> so NO, I will never ever subscribe

Amazon: For every dollar of op. profit going into Bezos' pockets, 73 cents came from AWS

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Fucking Amazon PRIME, endless nagging -> so NO, I will never ever subscribe

Everytime I buy items on Amazon.co.uk/de/fr/com, I get this annoying nag-screens - with the little opt-out link to avoid getting into the Amazon PRIME subscription service.

And Amazon started (like 6 months ago) to mark items as "Only for PRIME members". Unfortunately for me, they are using their recommender system against me, on every second item I am trying to buy, the slap this per customer "Only for PRIME members". Needless to say, if I ask a family member (next to me) to order the item for me, there is no "Only for PRIME members" for the same product at the very same time. FUCKING greedy Amazon. So no, I decided for myself once and for all, no matter what, I will NEVER EVER subscribe to PRIME.

I will continue to use price comparision websites. Let's hope UK&EU regulated the hell out of Amazon, and split up the quasi-monopoly to save the local businesses.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019