Re: If this was....
- The UK growth is predicted to be the slowest in the G20! not even the G7 for gods sake. your rant on the comparisons to the EU economy is irelevant. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43384718
- The Services sector make up 79% of UK GBP. Services are hard to export.
- To trade you need to produce things people want.
- Manufacturing and Farming needs to grow for exports to grow, how will that happen with Full Employment and lower immigration.
- There is full employment, but full of 0 hours contracts.
- The new royal baby has been given a french name.
- Trump has not been invited to the Royal Wedding.
All of these things may be related, or not related at all.
The Black Knight in Monty Python was supposed to be satire, not a handbook.