Reply to post: Re: It's not for me then...

Google Pixel 2 XL: Like paying Apple-tier prices then saying, hey, please help yourself to my data

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: It's not for me then...

No headphone jack, but this means it's not a £900 smartphone sporting a 2c integrated DAC. You clearly don't understand how important a quality DAC is for serious music. Listen to a pixel2 with the bundled inline DAC and compare it to literally anything with an integrated DAC and it's not only significantly better, it's also upgradeable...

No removable storage. I guess you never tried managing application storage locations ehen low on space or having to shuffle stuff around, or waited for dog slow (about 10x slower) SD storage interface... Who even needs more than 64gb??? Are you seriously trying to store your entire digital life on your phone? Do you know how dumb that is? Have you not heard of selective sync in Android apps?

No removable battery. Really? Enjoy your chunky turd. As long as it's cheap enough to replace, who cares if you got to take it into toen for 10 minutes in 3 years time...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon