Reply to post: On a scale from 1 to 10...

UK 'meltdown' bank TSB's owner: Our IT migration was a 'success'

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

On a scale from 1 to 10...

Funnily a market research company rang on their behalf last week, spent what felt like twenty minutes asking me on a scale from 1 to 10 how happy I was with the service TSB provide on my business account. For quite a few questions, I said 10.

I've got this little card reader gizmo for transactions - works a treat, really simple. But that was going to be discontinued by the 20th and I was supposed to obtain one of these "apps" I've heard so much about.

I told them I don't have an "Android" (whatever that is) or a "smart phone" and they sent me an identical card reader. I checked the part number on the back, it's the same thing.

Then this afternoon DHL delivered a "smart phone" and the instructions say I have to create an account with Google and go to the "Google Play Store" and download this "app". Yeah, fuck it. I hate, despise Google as much as I do Facebook, so unless they can suggest an alternative, I'll close my business account. I'm not selling my soul to the devil name Google for their convenience.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019