Reply to post: Re: Bude

GCHQ boss calls out Russia for 'industrial scale disinformation'

Voland's right hand Silver badge

Re: Bude

The depressing thing is that even with CCTV and all the advanced technology and skilled police *cough* it's easier to try and knock off a(n) ex spy and his daughter

We still have failed to prove that they were the target. We do not even know how it was done and where it was done. If they were the target and they were attacked at home (as you describe) they would have not been alive. Neither would be the cat. Nor the other cat (there is a lot of running gags around the press in Eastern Europe about it being a Russian GRU colonel Koshnkina).

Do not even get me started about destroying evidence (the cat) and the fact that MI5/6 and CIA both knew that the compound in question is in mob's hands since 1996.

Not to mention the much less targeted approach,

The sh*t in question is supposed to be (I still have not seen an official LD50) so toxic that even traces on belongings from the Skripal's son being snuffed in Russia in late 2017 should be enough to produce the picture we see - including traces on the car and the plane which brought Julia from Russia.

The reality is - we do not know. However we have everyone posturing because it serves the political agenda.

We should figure out what happened to a level which would satisfy a prosecutor and drive it from there. Yeah, I know - this means Borish shutting up which is possible only if you lock him up.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon