Reply to post: Sure-fire cure for so-called "electromagnetic hypersensitivity".

My PC makes ‘negative energy waves’, said user, then demanded fix

jake Silver badge

Sure-fire cure for so-called "electromagnetic hypersensitivity".

A Crookes radiometer.

In extreme cases, dot a couple around the room. In almost thirty years, I have never seen it fail to alleviate the symptoms in those affected. Obviously, the radiometer is "using up" all that bad energy ...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019