Reply to post: Re: The 'G' key ?

My PC makes ‘negative energy waves’, said user, then demanded fix


Re: The 'G' key ?

A stack of stuff next to keyboard with papers slanting off onto centre?

Keyboard upside down resting at an angle?

Foreign (non qwerty) arrangement?


POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019