Reply to post: Woah these exclusive revelations are coming fast.

Guccifer 2.0 outed, Kaspersky slammed, Oz radio hacker in the slammer, and more

Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
Mushroom

Woah these exclusive revelations are coming fast.

Said шпион forgot to turn on their VPN to disguise their public IP address and location, when visiting either Twitter or WordPress, we're told, thus revealing to American investigators their true identity – a member of GRU, Russia's military intelligence arm.

Does anyone believe this?

Oh wait, El Reg does.

Russia - always both extremely hard-hitting evilly professional and both .. so sloppy. It's like I was really watching a Jason Bourne movie.

Guccifer 2.0 claimed he was a Romanian, but showed a troubling lack of knowledge of his professed language. Now it turns out Uncle Sam's g-men know who is behind Guccifer 2.0 right down to the street of their Moscow government office, according to sources speaking to the Daily Beast.

Hahaha. Retarded.

This is going to make claims that the Russians weren't involved in American election meddling much more difficult to dodge. Sadly, for some reason or other, President Trump seems unwilling or unable to accept this.

I have no doubt that Bolton will. RELEASE NUKES!! LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon