Reply to post: Re: Can't work out who is thicker

Brit retailer Currys PC World says sorry for Know How scam

Graham Jordan

Re: Can't work out who is thicker

You're a bit of a dick really aren't you.

I've worked for them, and I've had some fucking appalling experiences with them, (the latest included an £1800 laptop with a faulty motherboard KnowHow had back at their workshop 6 times and put the wrong screen on 4 times), and yet - despite many promises not to shop there any more, still do because it's bloody convenient and cheap.

John Lewis price match? Sure they do, but that means parking in the city ctr and having to carry huge boxes around a busy shopping ctr; or I could just rock up to a business park, park for free, then get some useless cunt to carry a TV out to my car for me.

They absolutely should get pulled and fined hard for their fucking awful sales practises and shit ethics, but - and this is almost certainly going to be the case for the majority of people else the company would have sank a long time ago - when you buy a piece of kit for a cheap price and it just works, you can't argue.

That being said if Currys sank tomorrow I wouldn't lose any sleep. In fact I'd probably take a massive shit at the Arnold branch in Nottingham. Yes Barny you useless twat who installed software on my phone without asking just so you could print an invoice of mine out that you couldn't find on your own fucking systems, I'd fling my excrement in your direction.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon