Reply to post: affecting residential too

Virgin Media's Brit biz broadband goes TITSUP: Total Inability To Support Upset People

The Dogs Meevonks Silver badge

affecting residential too

Outage is still ongoing as of this evening, and I've been told it will continue to be erratic until the 7th. Logs show it started on my residential line on the 28th and has been up and own more than a prozzies g string. Current outage has been on going for 11hrs so far.

So I cancelled my service based on the fact that they have been unable to provide the service I pay for over the last three months... 100mb service that has averaged less than 20mb since November.. Actually since before, but kept records since the 28th.

Signed up with new ISP thats been getting better reviews, new service active by the 12th and guaranteed to be 3 times faster than the miserable VM average or contract is void... And it.s cheaper too.

Only issue is that VM can be utter arsehats about transferring numbers back... But I'm gonna fight them all the way on this.. 12 months of shitty service has made me very angry and anything to hit them in the wallet is fine with me.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon