Reply to post: Individual with the same name referenced in the Damore/Gudeman case

New Google bias lawsuit claims company fired chap who opposed discrimination

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Individual with the same name referenced in the Damore/Gudeman case

@Cederic: "Although it's interesting to note that an individual with the same name is referenced in the Damore/Gudeman case"

James Damore Lawsuit

'We don't have a problem with divisiveness. We have a problem with racism - here at google, and in the population at large'

'I'm queer-ass nonbinary trans person that is fucking sick and tired of being told to open a dialogue with people who want me dead .. we are at a point where the dialogue we need to be having with these people is "if you keep talking about this shit, I will hurt you"'

'Alternate proposal: moratorium on hiring white cis heterosexual abled men who aren't abuse survivors.'

'I would also like to state a boundary that if this thread becomes centered on how white men feel about being called sexist and how white people in general feel about called racist, I will mute notifications. It's up to +Colin McMillen how to moderate threads on his statuses, but that is my boundary.'

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon