Reply to post: Re: the arrest warrant was not in the public interest and therefore ought to be scrapped

Yes, Assange, we'll still nick you for skipping bail, rules court

heyrick Silver badge

Re: the arrest warrant was not in the public interest and therefore ought to be scrapped

"Are you part of it?"

Yes. Because this isn't a lynch mob. Maybe you read the first line of my message and didn't bother reading the rest before you clicked the reply button?

It's not a lynch mob, it's a mob that simply wishes for an accused person to undergo the same judicial process as is applied to you or I.

That he thinks he can cry and whinge about the unfairness of it all is sickening. What about the supposed victims of the act that he has been accused of? Where do they get to make a big drama? Remember, nobody forced him into hiding, that was his own choice. Nobody forced him to staying all those years there, that was his own choice. The arrest warrant should not expire. It should be annulled by him being found innocent of the charges against him.

I don't want to see him dead (so sorry, no lynchings today). I just want to see him in front of a judge to answer his accusations. You know, like how it's supposed to be.

Clear enough for you?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019