Reply to post: Re: I'm feeling a bit slow today.

Peers approve Brit film board as pr0n overlords despite concerns

Rich 11 Silver badge

Re: I'm feeling a bit slow today.

the *entire* wanking population of the UK

98%, according to surveys. And the other 2% are lying.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019