Reply to post: I weep for my country...

Smut site fingered as 'source' of a million US net neutrality comments

Shadow Systems Silver badge

I weep for my country...

Our Founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves every time they see what the powers that be have done to this place, and then curse fit to make a hardened sailor blanche when they see what said powers are doing to the rest of the world in turn.

As a member of We The People please accept my sorrow over what they've done, what they're doing, and that I can't join in the armed revolution that needs to happen in order to put us back on track.

I can only hope that things will get better soon, but said optimism is greatly countered by the pessimism that it will get very worse before it can ever hope to start.

Sometimes I think our government is a cancer on the world in dire need of being excized, cauterized, sterilized, & chucked in the fire before it kills us all.

To the rest of the world, please accept my appollogies for my government. It's not much but it's all we've got. And before you crow about how much better yours is, please put your own political house in order before casting the first stone.

=-(

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019