Reply to post: It's no surprise that Pai canceled his CES appearance.

US Senators force vote on Ctrl-Z'ing America's net neutrality death

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

It's no surprise that Pai canceled his CES appearance.

It was said in some stories about why Pai decided not to show up for the "candid conversation" at the CES because of death threats.

If I'd just done something that millions of people had all commented against, that everybody except my corporate masters had rallied against, & that even members of my own political party were up in arms over, I might decide to hide as well.

You just know some little old lady will hobble up in her walker, ask to shake his hand, & hit him in the crunchies with a Taser the moment he extends his hand. "What part of NO MEANS NO did you not understand? You wanted to repeal, we said no, you did it anyway, so don't be surprised when the consequences of your actions come back to bite you in the ass!"

*Cough*

Dear Mister Pai. I hope they impeach you for treason against the very public you were sworn to protect. Then as a warning to the others I hope they force you to read each & every comment left in the FCC comment submission section... repeatedly. Until the message sinks in.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon