Reply to post: Introducing: The JeffyCoin™

Long Island Iced Tea Corp renamed itself to Long Blockchain – and its shares went bananas

JeffyPoooh
Pint

Introducing: The JeffyCoin™

Hey. I’ve just invented a new type of digital “coin” – the JeffyCoin™.

Instead of all this complicated crypto Blockchain gobbledegook, JeffyCoin™ just uses simple one-digit decimal integers, where each integer digit is assigned an initial value of $1.27million.

As the inventor, I'm retaining the four JeffyCoins™ designated “0”, “3”, “5”, and “7”. So I’m now a multi-millionaire (Yay!). But two of my JeffyCoins™ (“3” and “5”) are for sale. Offers?

Others with the requisite mathematical skills can attempt to work out the other digits, and once they determine any of them, then they may claim ownership of them. It’s like “Mining-Lite”. …go!

PS: Someone is spreading nasty rumours that I'm already intending to switch from decimal digits to hexadecimal digits, thereby adding additional JeffyCoins™ that might be designated 'A' to 'F', thus devaluating the entire JeffyCoin™ currency. This is categorically untrue. I will do no such thing, ...at least until well into the first week of 2018.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon