Reply to post: Re: THC, the active ingredient

Danger! High voltage: German customs bods burn half-tonne of weed in power station

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: THC, the active ingredient

a still does NOT strengthen alcohol.

A still removes *pure alcohol from a dilute solution.

It does NOT make the alcohol stronger.

*96% maximum as you cannot remove the remaining 4% water without great effort.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019