Reply to post:

Ex-Microsoft intern claimed one of her fellow temps raped her. Her bosses hired him

Hans 1
Meh

In her letter, revealed to the court, the woman said Microsoft bosses told her that if she obtained and wanted to enforce a restraining order against her alleged rapist, she would have to change departments, something the woman was not willing to do. The tech giant did, however, move the man's desk away from hers.?

This is wrong, both should be moved.

Now, in this story, she went to the hospital, they probably did a rape kit on her which was inconclusive, obviously because otherwise the bloke would have been had. Worst that happened is he stuck his finger up her, which is hard to prove yet is considered rape where I live (France) ... rape is unwanted penetration.

She claims she passed out, maybe he asked her and she consented but cannot remember, I dunno, maybe he undressed her with the intention of raping her and she woke, again, I dunno.

As it stands, she accuses him of undressing her, has faded memories of him raping her ... who says she did not undress herself, again, I do not know, I was not there under the influence of something, incapacitated ... don't get yourself in a position where you are incapacitated, and if you are, don't blame others for it.

I am all for going after rapists, here, however, she does not really have a case.

Then again, I would never f* a USian or Swedish woman without written consent.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon