Reply to post: Re: Logic?

Another UAV licence price hike? Commercial drone fliers rage over consultation

graeme leggett

Re: Logic?

But if you're a goods vehicle operator you need an operators licence.

If driving people around you may need Private Hire or PSV licences.

You may also need to keep up to date with driving skills, and if over 45 renew driving licence at 5 year intervals, over 65 every year

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019