Reply to post: How Google won the smartphone wars - really?

Android at 10: How Google won the smartphone wars

abedarts

How Google won the smartphone wars - really?

I'd say it depends how you define 'won' - there are certainly a lot more Android phones sold, but Apple make way more money off iPhones than all the Androids put together. A quick search shows that Apple make around 80% of all smartphone profit, leaving just 20% for all the rest.

(I don't own or use an iPhone)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019