Reply to post: Re: Time to start deporting the problem fast before it gets much worse!

Brit moron tried buying a car bomb on dark web, posted it to his address. Now he's screwed

Mooseman Bronze badge

Re: Time to start deporting the problem fast before it gets much worse!

I notice you posted anonymously. Not man enough to admit to your racist views in public?

Which "alien" cultures do you have in mind? Islam I assume for one, but how do you tell, they all look alike, right? Better deport the Sikhs and the hindus and the Buddhists, ans then you get middle eastern types who look similar so that's a lot of jews out too. And those west Indians, they look a bit different to a lot of white British people.

And then there's the knotty problem of defining "alien" isn't there? Alien to what? How far back do we go? Normans? Danes? Saxons? Romans? All "alien" invaders.

Have you even considered where to deport several million people to? How will it be paid for? How will it be policed and administered? Perhaps some kind of Final Solution might be an easier method perhaps?

It's worrying how people who are meant to be intelligent (I know, a broad assumption given we all work in IT somewhere) can still cling to such insanely stupid and unpleasant ideas.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019