Reply to post: Re: Probably gone down

Osama Bin Laden had copy of Resident Evil, smut, in compound

Khaptain Silver badge

Re: Probably gone down

"No proof he was killed" :

Personally I never understood why the body was so very quickly dumped at sea... The greatest terrorist in the 21 century and we simply dumped his body... very strange methods here. Why didn't they use the body as a propaganda tool, or at the very least try and study its DNA in order to establish if there were scientific reasons behinds acts etc..

"The family are big business partners for the Bushes", was it all a money game from the very outset, probably part it was ?

I have not read any full verifiable reports and from what it available it is indeed very difficult to know whether the real Osama Bin Laden was actually killed, whether it was a setup etc etc.. The conspiracy theorists definitely have point and I personally don't know how to determine what is truth from fiction. None of us we there and nothing remains to establish proof.

Just like 911 we will never be allowed to learn the whole truth.. I won't argue about any of this though as those that actually know probably don't want the rest of the world to know the whole story.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon