Reply to post: Re: @big?_john

US voting server in election security probe is mysteriously wiped

Kiwi
Pirate

Re: @big?_john

"To my mind, the main reason so many in the US political establishment hate Trump so much is that he has a most indiscreet habit of telling the truth."

LOL! Not about himself and his minions, though! (Apart from his many slip-ups, of course.)

Given his calling the latest guy to be talking with the feds "a liar", I suspect trump and truth have the same sort of relationship as "two positively charged ions"...

Very much reminds me of a bully being called into the principle's office, seeing another student there, and immediately accusing the other student of being a liar before even hearing what has been said.

As I said a while back, chump very much sounds and acts like a common bully. How the republicans let him get through their most basic sanity tests I don't know. How the rest of the country did only points to strong levels of insanity amongst the voting public (whether the Dem's made them that way is a discussion for others to have on another day :) )

(pirate icon coz lots of bullying thugs involved there - and that's just the RIAA/MPAA...)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon