Reply to post: Re: Success rate of 89.9%?

AI bot rips off human eyes, easily cracks web CAPTCHA codes. Ouch

DropBear
Facepalm

Re: Success rate of 89.9%?

Wait, there will be an app?!? PLEASE, you can have all my money / first-born child / kingdom I don't even have, ANYTHING, just let me have it! These days most things pester me with multiple Captchas daily and I keep near-failing them all! The fairly recent ones (looking like torn scraps of a grainy photo of something that may or may not have been letters viewed in a mirror shattered into a thousand pieces on the bottom of a stormy lake - absolutely NOTHING like the examples accompanying this article) were only moderately maddening, but the current "tile" based ones that replaced them have well and truly pushed me off the deep end. I swear these bastards are allowed to keep throwing up new image after image after image after image after image after image and hold you hostage to indefinite lengths that Gitmo wardens can only dream of, without ever declaring you either human or machine (and in the end they declare you a bot anyway and from then on there's flat out nothing you can do to log in again in the foreseeable future - well, except clear all cookies and PPPoE redial to change your IP). Sensei, please, I'll do anything! ANYTHING...!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon