Reply to post:

Home Sec Amber Rudd: Yeah, I don't understand encryption. So what?

StargateSg7 Bronze badge

The basic gist of the matter is she is UTTERLY IGNORANT ABOUT TECHNOLOGY and has NO BUSINESS AT ALL creating ANY legislation dealing with encryption AT ALL!!!!!

Here is a scenario! I am one of the BEST encryption coders around (a TRUE STATEMENT!) and I make an end-to-end ENCRYPTED videophone and encrypted binary file transfer system and encrypted instant text messaging.

It's fully PEER-to-PEER and hides data within scrambled TCP/IP/UDP packets using Triple AES-256 encryption (i.e. 768-bits long) AND Shor's Resistant encryption algorithms that not even a Quantum Computer can decrypt!

AND I make this application fully open source in MULTIPLE programming languages such as Basic, C/C++, JAVA, HTML5, Pascal, Python which means ANYONE can download and run the code WORLDWIDE WITHOUT RESTRICTION! I'm in Canada and so if a Brit were to download and run the code TOO BAD!

I made it OPEN SOURCE and FREE TO EVERYONE....What can ya do!

--N--O--T--H--I--N-- ZERO, NIX, NEE NYET, NAY NADA, ZIP, ZILCH --- NOTHING!

No legislation she makes will be able to touch me or my COMPLETELY FREE AND OPEN SOURCE ENCRYPTED VIDEOPHONE/TEXT MESSAGER/FILE TRANSFER APP !!!

NOTHING !!!!! And...since I actually DO HAVE thet very app I speak of...which I made sometime ago, I will update it and ABSOLUTELY WILL give it away for FREEEEEE and make the code COMPLETELYOPEN SOURCE so EVERYONE has end-to-end, peer-to-peer encrypted text, video and audio communications !!!!

And there is NOT A THING she can do about !!!!!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019